Friday, November 11, 2011

   I'm really starting to worry. I guess not "worry" per se, but curious. I used to be able to write poetry so easily... I mean, I don't say "easily"as in I would sit down one afternoon and by the end of the day have a poem written. Sometimes that was the case, but writing is something I can never rush or force upon myself. I'm already passionate about it, so why mentalize it as something I have to do?  Anyhow, I haven't written anything in such a long time... it's probably been one month, or maybe two. Every time I sit down, my mind all of a sudden shuts down on me. I start tihnking about other things, completely irrelevant to my original state of mind. Sometimes you have to be irrelevant, though... Sometimes you have to just sit down without any expectations and play it all by ear...or in this case, write it down as it comes before it becomes something forgotten.  I just really wish I could get back into my groove of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment