Thursday, November 10, 2011

I feel like doing nothing but watch Jar Jar Binks and Qui Gon Jinn

  Well today was an alright, very trying day.... I've had a head cold for a few days and today it felt like all of sudden BANG. Settled in cozy up there.  So I got done some writing and Biology, however I did not "get" to Math and History. Today my sickness has been altering my mood so there were a couple times where I had to completely pull myself aside in my head or step into another room and say "God, pour down some of your joy on me... I need this refresher. I need Your joy and Your patience so that I can be considerate and thoughtful towards others and not let my sick feelings control me." I'll say it helped... A lot. I tell you, it was harder than I would've originally thought... Because I mean, when you're sick, you're thinking about YOU and your current state. When I feel this way, usually I'll just want to vedge(?) ...do my own thing... but today... i don't know...I experienced having a cold differently than past times.

No comments:

Post a Comment