Monday, December 26, 2011

Is 58:8

  Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be their rereward. 

  Today has begun exceedingly better. I am no longer empty as I was yesterday. Today, I found refuge in God and have been filled with his love and joy. I have been sitting here listening to my new CD's of Brandon Heath and have been reading two Bibles...haha. One is the NIV and one is KJV. I love how the King James version is written. Everything is so beautifully written.  I feel like I'm receiving the real thing ya know? Nothing is rewritten. Of course, thery Bible had to be converted from Greek and Hebrew to Latin THEN to English. But I still feel like I am receiving so much more than I could with the other version. Brandon Heath's songs soothen my soul as well. His tenor voice and his songs which each have such depth and their own story. Each one of his songs tells a different story about him, so I just want to immerse myself in each one! The angel of the Lord encamps around me..

No comments:

Post a Comment