Friday, October 7, 2011

Today, today...

   Well, I woke up at 6:20 and headed upstairs to get my devotions done and to eat breakfast. Then at 7:30, Mom and I headed to Anytime Fitness and did an hour of just cardo: 20 minutes on the eliptical, and then 40 minutes on the treadmill... Or moreso should be known as the 'treadkill'. I walked on inclines of 10-15, and my calves just about burned to death. But after it's over, I feel so pumped and energized and I'm always happy to have gone through with it.
   Dad has a 4-day this weekend, which rocks... or does it? Because now he can look around the house all day and tell us what to clean! Nah. I'm glad he'll be home.  Mom and I have some things we're going to get done around the house today. We're going to start decorating for Fall. I love doing that, because then  you see all these familiar things that bring you back to previous Thanksgivings and Christmases. All the wonderful memories in even the scent of a candle, and the ambiance of a room that is cozy, ith afgans lid on  the abcks of the sofas, and candlelights flickering giving the room that golden glow.
   This October there is going to be a Christmas Bizzare/Festival at the Tacoma Dome! I am so excited about that. Hopefully I'll get the majority of my Christmas shopping done there. I love the smell of Christmas and Winter. There's even a certain smell that snow can give off, along with brisk air. I love it. Then, in November, one of my best friends is coming down from Va (or up I should say...up and over) and anyway she'll be here for my birthday, Thanksgiving, and Black Friday. How awesome is that? Then in December, Brandon Heath is coming to Wa, and we're going to buy backstage tickets so I can ... (in the no duh category) go backstage and talk with him. It will be fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment